My intention was never to bash cops everyday. I just wanted to learn about the principles of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But once you begin to learn about these principles, you understand the magnitude of how "anti-freedom" our system really is. You then realize that we can never achieve anything truly revolutionary while we have these men in costumes, driving around everywhere, or having check points, with the ability to violate your most basic human rights, and receive no reprimand for it.
This video is ESSENTIAL to watch, to understand how the criminal police operate. This young man pulls up to a DUI spot check (these are unconstitutional), and attempts to assert his rights. In a disgusting display of immorality, the police then lie, intimidate, false-detain, threaten, and more, in an attempt to strike fear into this man. They even bring the police dogs, TO SCRATCH UP THE GUYS CAR! Do you understand the level of gangster that police operate at? They are gang members, gangsters, thugs, criminals, etc. Would your grandparents have stood for this? Can you imagine what it will be like when your children grow up? It will only get worse, until we say enough is enough.
While I give massive props to this dude for his effort, I feel he was too soft from the beginning. All that "yes sir" "no sir" bullshit gotta go. These are tyrants, and we need to treat them as such. I believe he should have asked "Am I being detained?, Am I free to go?" from the beginning, and stood firm, but that is easy for me to say, sitting here watching it, after the fact. If I have the unfortunate pleasure of going through one of these unconstitutional check points, which I'm sure I will since America is becoming more of a police state everyday, I will surely record the event, because I will resist, and we will see what happens!
- Connecticut Military Veteran Forcefully Disarmed By Police After Refusing Psychiatric Evaluation - April 03, 2013 (link)
- Connecticut State Trooper Steals Money And Jewelry From Dead Victim Of Motorcycle Accident - December 01, 2012 (link)
- Former NYPD Officer Secretly Records Supervisors Angrily Telling Officers That They Need More Arrests, Revealing Quota System - December 03, 2012 (link)
- Corruption, Insider Deals & Shakedowns -- Just Another Day As A NYPD Officer - November 12, 2012 (link)
- Police Officer Tasers Ten Year Old Boy After Child Refuses To Clean The Officers Car - November 12, 2012 (link)
- Former Waterbury Police Seargent Only Gets Three Years Probation After Several of His Guns Were Used In Various Street Crimes - October 28, 2012 (link)